We will not collect any personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Examples of such information are: name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, birthdays, and product commentary.
We may share non-personal aggregate, or summary, information regarding its customers with its partners, and use it for internal research, but Icestonesoft.com does not sell or share any information at the individual or customer level.
If you’re reading this, it’s because you, (hereinafter “Data Subject”), want to know what information we, IceStone Ltd., qualifying as Data Controller, are collecting on www.icestonesoft.com, what we’re doing with it, and what are the rights related to the processing of such Personal Data you’ll be entitled to.
Information We Collect
The Information you provide can be listed as follows:
Cookies. We employ “cookies” or similar technologies that provide additional functionality to the Site and help us analyze Site usage more accurately. Remember: You can set your browser to reject cookies, but if you do, some features on our Site will not function normally.
We take many special precautions to protect the privacy of children. If you are located in the European Economic Area and under the age of 16, you must not use the Service for any purpose unless with your parental or legal guardian’s prior consent.
We may collect some information (like IP address, mobile device unique device identifier (hereto referred as “UDID” or “Device ID”), OS, etc.) automatically and use technology like cookies to provide functionality and support our operations.
We do not ask for more personal information than is necessary for a child to participate in an activity.
Parents can contact us if they have any question on the collection, use or sharing of their children’s information.
For which Purposes we process your Information and the corresponding legal basis
We collect your information for the following purposes:
• to provide you with the service, to respond to your requests and provide customer service
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or to take steps at the request of the data subject
• communicate your information to some of our partners (Advertisement providers and partners. i.e. Google Inc.)
• your consent before using our service or starting playing one of our games
Links and Third Parties
From time to time we may include at the Site links to other websites and apps as a service to you. The third party sites and apps are operated by companies that are outside of our control, and your activities at those sites and apps will be governed by the policies and practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of these third parties before disclosing any personally identifiable information, as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites and apps.
IceStone uses one or more companies to place advertisements for our products and services and those of third-parties on our Site and third-party sites. Cookies and other technologies such as Web beacons or tags are used to measure the effectiveness of our ads and to determine the display of content and advertising to you based on your interests both on our site , as well as on third- party sites where you may visit. To support this interest based advertising solution, we, and companies who we have contracted with, may use anonymous information about your visits to our and other Web sites. The information collected and used by this process is always anonymous, and does not enable any third-party to identify you individually. Although it is our hope that you find the display of advertising to you based on your anonymous interests valuable, if you would prefer not to participate in the services offered through these solutions, you can always opt-out of this activity by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website by clicking http://optout.networkadvertising.org
How long we store your information
In principle we will retain your information as long as required or permitted by applicable law. Afterwards, we will remove your Personal Data from our systems and records and/or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it.
• to provide you with the service, to respond to your requests and provide customer service
• information will be stored only for the time necessary to provide you with the service
As a Data Subject, you are entitled to request:
– right of access: you have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the Personal Data. The access information includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data have been or will be disclosed;
– right to rectification: you have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
– right to erasure: you have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of Personal Data;
– right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request the restriction of processing your Personal Data;
– right to data portability: you have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those Personal Data to another entity without hindrance from us;
– right to object: you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Data by us and we can be required to no longer process your Personal Data.
In particular, if you are receiving email advertisements and no longer wish to receive those email messages, you may opt out at the time you receive the message by following the instructions in that email. Please allow ten days for your request to be processed.
For complaints or requests regarding the use of personal information you submit to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
2. About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
3. Type of cookie
There are different type of cookie:
Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the various options or services there. For example, with traffic control and data communication, to identify the session, access restricted Web parts, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during navigation, and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Cookies customization: these allow users to access the service with some predefined general features in your terminal, or user defined settings. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the design of selected content, geolocation terminal and place where you can access the service.
Analytics Cookies: these allow us to gather anonymous information on how our site and our web services are used. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and the profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements to the service and functionality for users.
We need them to improve our website and give you the best navigation experience possible.
Advertising cookies: these allow the effective management of advertising spaces which are included in the Web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the adaptation of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
We use technical and third party cookies on our website.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.